What is Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray?
The fleas you can see only make up about 5% of the infestation in your home. The other 95% live in your carpets and on your furniture - the places your pet loves to hang out. That's why it's important to spray your carpet and furniture with a flea control product to fully get rid of fleas, and Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray does just that. The easy-to-use spray covers your carpets and furniture quickly and continues to kill fleas for two weeks. Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray will not stain water-safe fabric or surfaces, which means you don't have to worry about leaving unsightly stains on your carpet or furniture. Lastly, Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray not only kills fleas and ticks, it also kills a number of other dangerous bugs that may be lurking in your home.
Please Note: This aerosol item cannot be shipped by air due to Department of Transportation regulations. It can only be shipped via ground delivery.
Carpet and Upholstery
- Kills fleas and ticks in your carpets and furniture to help control infestation
- Can be sprayed on carpets, rugs, furniture and even ceramic tile to eradicate fleas
- Continues to work for 2 weeks after first spray
- Doesn't leave stains on your carpet or fabrics
How does Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray work?
Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray should be sprayed in all the areas that your pet loves to lay, sit or rest, such as bedding, carpeting, a sofa or a chair - anywhere your pet frequents. The ingredients in Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray kill fleas, ticks and other insects by getting down deep into the fabrics and carpeting where eggs and larvae hide. Killing eggs and larvae means the fleas don't have a chance to grow into adults, bite your pet and lay eggs, which helps stop the lifecycle and ultimately the infestation.
Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray kills all of the following: Fleas, brown dog ticks, bed bugs, ants (excluding fire, pharaoh and harvester ants), spiders (excluding brown recluse and black widow), stink bugs, boxelder bugs, clothes moths, dust mites, crickets, earwigs, millipedes, moths, multicolored Asian lady beetles, and silverfish.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not spray directly onto your pet. Harmful is swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If in eyes:
Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a physician if irritation persists.
If on skin or clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Call a poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a doctor or poison control center. Do not give any liquids. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray Directions:
- Use only as a treatment in your home and not on your pet.
- Spray the areas around your pet's bedding and floor where he or she sleeps.
- Also, spray around baseboards, window sills, cracks in floorboards, around sinks and anywhere insects may be living.
- Even though this spray has been tested to not discolor carpeting or other fabrics, it's recommended to test an inconspicuous area in your home for discoloration.
- Always hold the sprayer away from you.
- After spraying, vacate the room and let ventilate.
- Allow your pet's bedding and other fabrics to dry before using.
- Shake well before use
- Turn the nozzle to open
- Adjust sprayer nozzle as desired
- Hold 8-10 inches from the surface to be sprayed
- Spray surface until slightly damp
Do not spray directly to your pet. Use Advantage Treatment Spray to get rid of fleas on your pet.
Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients: 3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 3SR)-2, 2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate: 0.40%*N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide: 1.00%Imidacloprid: 0.05%.|
|Inactive Ingredients: 98.55% *MGK 264, Insecticide Synergist 16 oz. aerosol bottle.|