What is Duramune Max 5/4L?
Duramune Max 5/4L has been shown to be effective for subcutaneous vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older against canine distemper, infectious canine hepatitis, canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza, canine parvovirus (CPV), Leptospira canicola, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae, Leptospira grippotyphosa and Leptospira Pomona. Duramune Max 5/4L requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, Duramune Max 5/4L requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to MN
Dogs (6 weeks of age or older)
- Protects dogs from canine distemper, infectious canine hepatitis, canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza, CPV
- Also protects dogs from Leptospira canicola, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae, Leptospira grippotyphosa and Leptospira Pomona
How does Duramune Max 5/4L work?
Duramune Max 5/4L contains a CPV 2b strain which has been demonstrated effective against disease caused by CPV 2c in puppies with CPV maternal antibody.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving Duramune Max 5/4L to your dog. Shake well. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine. Do not mix with other products, except as specified on this label. This product has not been tested in pregnant animals. In case of human exposure, contact a physician. Gentamicin and thimerosal added as preservatives.
Duramune Max 5/4L Directions:
- Aseptically (sterilely) rehydrate Duramune Max 5 with Leptospira bacterial extract supplied.
- Administer one 1 mL dose subcutaneously.
- A recommended vaccination schedule should start at or about 6 weeks of age. The presence of maternal antibody is known to interfere with the development of active immunity.
- Puppies should be revaccinated every 2 to 3 weeks until at least 12 weeks of age.
- All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive one dose of Duramune Max 5/4L and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later.
The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product; consultation with your veterinarian is recommended.
Duramune Max 5/4L Dosage:
|All weights||Administer one 1 ml dose subcutaneously or as directed by your veterinarian|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Must be refrigerated. Avoid freezing. Store in the dark. Shake well. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Duramune Max 5/4L Ingredients:
|Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Vaccine, Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona Bacterial Extract||1 ml|