What is Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash?
Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash reduces wax buildup and removes debris. Ear cleansing is an important part of your dog’s grooming routine. Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash cleans and soothes raw, irritated, itchy, greasy and smelly dog ears. It uses unique, and carefully formulated, USDA Certified Organic ingredients to control odor, itching, and discomfort. Remove debris and wax build-up from your dog's ear for a healthier clean that's free of chemicals or dyes. The formula is alcohol-free and non-stinging. Can be used daily or as needed.
- Reduces wax buildup and removes debris
- Cleans and soothes raw, irritated, itchy, greasy and smelly dog ears
- Unique, carefully formulated USDA certified organic ingredients
- Alcohol-free and non-stinging
- Use daily or as needed
How does Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash work?
Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash uses unique, and carefully formulated, USDA Certified Organic ingredients to control odor, itching, and discomfort.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash Directions:
- Hold ear flap up to expose and help straighten out the ear canal.
- Squeeze ear wash into your dog's ear. Use enough to fill the ear canal. Some of the wash may spill out. DO NOT put the tip of the bottle into the ear.
- Continue to hold the ear flap up and gently massage the base of the ear for about 30 seconds. This allows the ear wash to break up the debris that is in the ear canal.
- Wipe away debris from the inner part of the ear flap and the upper ear canal using a cotton ball or gauze.
- Allow your dog to shake their head. This allows the remaining ear wash and debris from the ear canal to come out.
- Do not use a cotton-tipped applicator. Doing so can damage the ear canal and/or eardrum.
- Repeat the cleaning procedure as often as is recommended by your veterinarian.
Dog’s ear canals are shaped like an "L." This is one of the reasons they can be prone to ear infections. The shape by its nature stops dirt, debris, and sometimes bacteria and yeast before it reaches the eardrum. This also means that those nasty irritants can get trapped inside your dog's ears without regular ear cleanings. We recommend cleaning your dog's ears with our ear wash at least once a week, or after each time they go swimming.
Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash Dosage:
|All weights||Clean your dog's ears as often as recommended by your veterinarian, at least once a week or after each time they go swimming.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Pure and Natural Pet Organic Ear Wash Ingredients:
|USDA Certified Organic Aloe Water, USDA Certified Organic With Hazel, USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil, USDA Certified Organic Clove Oil, USDA Certified Organic Rosemary Extract, USDA Certified Organic Chamomile Extract.|