What is Wooden Pet Gate and Crate?
The Wooden Pet Gate and Crate is a versatile and attractive pet accessory to add to your home. This wooden pet gate can be used for doorways or open spaces ranging 40" to 72" wide, and can also be used as a pet crate when used against a wall. For a secure pet crate to address behavioral issues such as separation anxiety, we recommend the Super Dog Crate.
Dogs and Cats
- Can be expanded to fit spaces ranging 40" to 72" wide
- Functions as a 3 sided pet crate (against a wall) or a free standing pet gate
- Hinges allow for several configurations to fit in most hallways and doorways
- Compact design makes it easy to move from room to room
- Attractive wood design complements most home decor
How it Works:
The Wooden Pet Gate and Crate folds and expands to fit doorways ranging from 40" to 72" inches. This pet gate can also be used against a wall to enclose your pet inside, similar to a crate.
This item is not designed or intended to be used as a child safety gate. Please take the proper precautions when used around young children.
Please read all instructions before assembling:
- The Wooden Pet Gate and Crate is already pre-assembled. The feet require assembly with the use of a Philips screw driver.
- If ball-bearings do not catch; panels swing open easily - Remove the long feet (Part 2) and tighten the nut at the end of the pin hinge that runs through all of the panel slats.
Assemble on rug or cardboard to prevent scratches to the floor and product.
Wooden Pet Gate and Crate Details:
|Closed: 40" L x 20" H x 12" W (feet are 12" wide)||Dogs and Cats|
|Open: 72" L x 20" H x 12" W(feet are 12'' wide)||Openings 40" to 72" wide|