What is Wysong Uretic Dry Cat Food?
Cat owners know how difficult it can be to control urologic conditions in cats. Wysong Uretic cat food is specially formulated to be the base for a maintenance diet for cats who are prone to urologic conditions, like Urolithiasis, struvite crystals, bladder stones, feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD), and other similar problems. Wysong foods, including Uretic, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your cat is eating.
Cats & Kittens
- Ideal for cats who are prone to urinary tract problems, but can also be used as a maintenance diet
- Helps keep urine pH balanced, which encourages a healthy urinary tract
- Features food made from fresh ingredients
- Prepared with healthy fats chosen to protect against free radical/oxidation degradation
- Includes phytonutrients from fresh plant sources
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
- Prebiotics and probiotics for digestive health
How does Wysong Uretic Dry Cat Food work?
Wysong Uretic is formulated to keep your cat's urinary tract healthy. Uretic doesn't have any excess minerals that can lead to the formation of crystals. The formula also helps maintain an acidic urine. When a cat's urine acidity (or pH) is in the correct range, crystals are less likely to form. Uretic cat food helps keep urine pH-balanced, which works against many of bladder and urinary tract problems that some cats are prone to.
Wysong Uretic Dry Cat Food Directions:
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Uretic is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Uretic with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available. This is especially important for cats who are prone to urinary tract problems.
- If you feed your cat twice per day, cut the feeding amount in half at each meal. The amount fed should be adjusted to maintain an ideal body weight. Do not overfeed, regardless of the pet's eagerness. Over consumption leading to digestive upset is the most common difficulty pets have adjusting to this highly concentrated, unique nutritional formulation.
- The following amounts suggested should be decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Wysong dry food. Additionally, factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding. If fed singularly on any given day, the following general instructions apply below.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding. Most adult cats should be fed twice a day.
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Uretic Dry Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||42.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.8%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.7%|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae*||454 million CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus faecium*||23.3 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei*||21.8 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Bacillus subtilis*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus plantarum*||8.2 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus lactis*||7.8 million CFU/lb|
|Amylase (Bacillus licheniformis)*||24,000 mg of dextrinized starch/min/gram|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*||18,000 micrograms or tyrosine/min/gram|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram|
|Phytase (Aspergillus niger)*||150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram|
|Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Meat Protein Isolate, Potato Protein, Brown Rice, Peas, Chicken Fat, Flaxseeds, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Sesame Seeds, Cheese, Eggs, Whey, DL-Methionine, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Tomato Pomace, Calcium Propionate, Cranberry Extract, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil, Organic Barley Grass, Blueberry, Dried Kelp, Yogurt (Whey, Milk Solids, Yogurt Cultures), Citric Acid, Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Chicory Root, Yeast Culture, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [source of Vitamin B6], Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Pepper.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles|
|CFU: Colony Forming Units|